CG study (After Effects, Nuke, Maya...), English study and more.

Thursday, May 28, 2009


How could Japanese people, who want to work abroad, learn software like Shake, Nuke or Houdini, which is not popular in Japan but it IS in other countries?

Of course you can buy and study the software by yourself, but it won't be your professional experience.

I cannot help thinking about this recently...
I want Shake experience as a professional.
I have Shake, but have slim chance to use it for a job.
Let me know if you have any idea by emailing me or posting a comment on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment